Realm Studio v3.0.0
3.0.0: Realm Caching and new Sync versionv3.0.0
Changes since v2.9.0
- Studio now uses a new version of sync that will now report download progress to the server such that it can compact files on the server. This enhancement doesn't affect Studio.
- Added a mechanism to reuse already downloaded Realms to avoid having to redownload them every time they are opened. This should significantly speed up opening huge Realms.
- Slightly improved the performance of opening new screens by eliminating a redundant extra login call on each screen open.
- Added an indication for primary key properties in the Realm browser.
- Studio will now show Realm file size metrics when connected to a compatible Realm Object Server version (3.13.0 or newer).
- Addressed a bug that prevented creating users with an empty password.
- Addressed a bug that allowed upgrading and deleting system Realms which could have destructive consequences for the normal operation of the Realm Object Server.
- Addressed a bug that prevented deletion of multiple objects by selecting and right-clicking a range of rows in the browser (#961)
- This version of Studio only supports Realm Object Server 3.11.0 or later. Attempting to connect to an earlier version of ROS will result in an error dialog being shown, prompting you to downgrade to a compatible Studio version.