Realm Studio v11.0.0
Changes since v11.0.0-beta.1
- Added support for reading / writing Realm files using Realm file format v22 (This supports a number of new datatypes available with beta versions of realm-js v10.5.0, realm-java v10.6.0, realm-cocoa v10.8.0 and realm-dotnet v10.2.0). When opening a file which is using an older format, you will get prompted to upgrade (and optionally backup) the Realm file. NOTE: Once the file has been upgraded, there is no way to downgrade it again and it can only be used by the SDKs that support Realm file format v22.
- Added the ability to choose "All Files" when opening a Realm file, enabling opening files regardless of their file extension. (#1410)
- Added reading and writing properties of type "UUID". (#1404)
- Added reading properties of type "Set" and "Mixed". NOTE: Dictionary support got disabled in Realm JS after the merge of this PR. (#1419)
- "Download a demo Realm file" links to a demo-files of the correct file-format. (#1429)
- Contained errors from rendering a cell to the cell component that threw. (#1435)