Realm Studio v1.20.0
1.20.0: ROS 2 & 3, select multiple rows, better logs and morev1.20.0
Changes since v1.19.1
- Allow selecting multiples rows and deleting all of them (#593)
- Enhancements on how a servers logs and the entries contexts are displayed (#761)
- Hide old permission system Realms. (#758)
- This version can administer ROS 2 and 3 by reverting the upgrade to Realm JS 2.3 (and therefore the "Open partial Realms" feature (#765))
- "Open in Studio" no longer shows the greeting window on-top-of the server administration window (#761)
- Fixed uncaught exceptions that happened in development builds (#763)
- Reenabling tests (#762) which was disabled when upgrading to Webpack 4.
- Targeting ES6 (which may increase performance) and upgrading to TypeScript 2.7.
- Added notes on how to "roll-back" a release.